10 May 2007

1st, 2nd, 3rd

1st test


2nd line


3rd pregnancy


Yes, I'm having another baby! We could not be happier and are only surprised by how quickly it happened. I have some health issues that make getting pregnant a bit tougher, and have learned that using a natural progesterone cream balances my hormones so that by the 2nd or 3rd month I am able to get pregnant. This time around, it was the first month I used the cream and I wasn't nearly as consistent as I have been in the past--and I am so pleased! Perhaps my body wasn't as off kilter this time around, which is a good thing.

I'm having afternoon/evening sickness rather than morning sickness, and I have absolutely determined that I will walk throughout this pregnancy...I started yesterday with my garage sale jogging stroller and the steep hill on my street. If only I could find someone to walk with, I'd do much better! I've been attempting to work on my abs for a lot longer than I want to admit, and kept telling myself I had at least 2, probably 3 months to tone it, but. . .well, it didn't work that way! So, I just need to be consnistent with walking and stretching and I'll do some mild tymmy exercises while I still can.

In the meantime, I plan to savor the thoughts of this tiny little being being knit together in my womb. . .

4 comments:

kim said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is sooooo awesome!! (: I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it during the coming months!! (: It seems like everyone's blog I'm reading is pregnant or just had a baby! Baby season (: Congrats again!

Donnetta said...

WOW! How exciting... so very, very exciting!! CONGRATS!

Carbon said...

I'm soooo happy for you! That is fantastic news.

I have to tell you, just when I feel like I'm not going to go down the three kids pathway, I hear about someone else doing it and my mind starts thinking about it again! Ugh, such dilemma's!

Our lovestory... said...

Congratulations! I hope to read more soon about how the pregnancy is going!