04 October 2005

to my love

I'm glad you're with me during the ups, the downs, the surprises, the routine.
You are my steadfast love, my true love, my best friend.
I can be sillier with you than any other person.
I am the most honest about myself with you.
You are an incredible daddy.
We have one of the the best marriages I've ever seen.
You listen to the still, quiet voice of God.
You listen me when I think something is important. Every time.
Kindness and patience with me: something I am still learning to do in return.
We compliment one another in so many small ways; you are my perfect match.
You are always willing to help around the house, even if I'm not overwhelmed.
You aren't perfect; you don't expect me to be perfect.

Thank you for marrying me eight wonderful years ago.

3 comments:

Carbon said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Time flies huh?

bekah said...

Happy Anniversarry!! I hope you both have a great day.

AfricaBleu said...

Even when you're NOT overwhelmed?

He's a keeper for sure! Happy 8th.