18 August 2005

praising

Wow.

I was all set and ready to post about some stuff but at the moment I can barely recall what--I'll have to get back to that. I have just been stopped in my tracks by my precious son in the kitchen. I am on the sofa in the living room, barely out of sight of my 4 year old. He's been busy playing at the table with some bugs and green 'putty' for a while now. He often talks aloud while playing, and I tune in to check on him off and on. As of a moment ago, he was singing. Singing high praises to the Lord. He was singing praise and thanks and Truth. Just a jumble of things he knows and is thankful for. Good stuff. Stuff from songtapes we have, stuff about family, stuff about trusting the Lord. . .

It was sweet as honeysuckle and so refreshing to me. How much more so must the Lord be enjoying this.

1 comment:

AfricaBleu said...

I wonder if God feels the same way about us when we are truely praising Him...

Precious post, by the way!