07 May 2010

unexpected joy

Very recently God showed me in an unexpected way that my heart was aligned with His. At first, He told me in a quiet, still voice that this was on his heart, and I wasn't sure how to take it or what to make of it. But I am thankful I never had make any decisions - He had His own timing and simply took care of the details without my knowing. Sometimes it's easiest that way.

I posted about what was on my heart fairly recently, though I just realized it published with the earlier draft date, so some of you may have missed it . . . you will find more here. I can assure you, my heart is overflowing with joy right now!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh wow! Does this mean what I think it does??? If so, congratulations!!

~cjoy said...

Yes indeed...I'm due around the New Year. :)

StephieAnne said...

Wow!!!!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting!!

blue hose said...

You know, 12/28 is a great day! My baby J needs a birthday cousin! :)

~cjoy said...

I'm all over that, blue hose - if I have to wait that long to deliver, that is. ;D

Donnetta said...

I see you already answered my question here in the comments. I wondered if it meant what I thought it did. :-)

Congrats! A Christmas/New Year Baby! How Fun...

kim said...

Oh my goodness congratulations, friend!!!!! That is so exciting! I love how you announced it, I did miss that previous post before. So happy for you and your sweet family.

PS Thank you so much for your sweet comment on that one post. You are such a blessing in my life!