30 April 2007

under construction

Good Monday morning. It's so pretty out today, as was yesterday, that I feel a bit re-energized. (If only I could channel that energy into some exercise I'd be doing great. haha...)

I've got a few small changes in the works this week at penny for my thoughts. I've decided it's time to make things a little more private and therefore I'm going to change my family's names to something a bit less specific. This is hard because I never know what to use, and want to make reading simple not confusing, but I've felt a need to do something for a while now. Hopefully you'll find it very easy to know exactly which kid I'm referring to with my new tags. (And hopefully I'll remember to use them when posting!) Please feel free to give me a bit of feedback. I'll be working on it througout the week, probably, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm "under construction" in case you should see names come and go and stuff. :)

I hope you all have a lovely week.

No comments: